Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Travie McCoy


I'm sure you have all heard the song, "Billionaire" on the radio and if you haven't heard it on the radio or heard someone singing it because it's stuck in their head, well...you're living under a rock. Travie McCoy is the lead singer of the group, Gym Class Heroes. I liked a lot of the Gym Class Heroes' songs when they first came on the mainstream radio, and I really enjoyed "Billionaire" when it came out, too. So, when his first complete solo album came out, I checked it out. I didn't download the entire album, but I did download "Billionaire," "We'll Be Alright," and "After Midnight." Those other two tunes, definitely have the same potential as "Billionaire." They're fun songs with a good beat. Definitely songs that could be played at clubs, dances, or other events with music to get people out of their seats. Travie McCoy is one of those mainstream pop artists who get played over and over again, but his stuff is fun to listen to, so if you like "Billionaire," I suggest you download at least the other two songs I mentioned earlier. Check out the links below.

Travie McCoy's MySpace Page
Travie McCoy's Official Website
Official Music Video for Billionaire (explicit)
Travie McCoy performing "We'll Be Alright" Live

No comments:

Post a Comment