Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Airiel Down


Well, how do I even begin? Everyone should have expected that my boys would make at LEAST one blog topic! As most of you know, Airiel Down is the band my cousin, Taylor, is in (plays the drums). They've been together about six years and I've been following them and traveling many places to see them play for about four years. They've also stayed at the Landrin household many times - so I'm a little biased with this one. But with all that aside, they are an exceptional, independent band from Raleigh, NC. When I say independent, I mean it. This is one of those true, struggling bands who's out there just trying to make it in the business. I promote them all I can because I believe in their music and what they stand for. They are such hard workers and have played everywhere in the country. I've seen them play to thousands of people at a sold out show in Raleigh and to about 10 people in random places like Towson, MD. But you know what, they play the same type of show with thousands or 10 people. Anyway, I could go on and on, but that would just be boring to some of you. I'll put some links below for you to check them out, and if you dig their sound, go buy some of the tunes (or all of them) on iTunes because like I said, they do everything themselves, so they could use the support. And speaking of support, if you're in the Philly area, they will be playing a huge Philly gig at the Hard Rock Cafe on Friday, August 13, 2010. Please come out if you have the time because they're trying to get more gigs in the area, and if they have a good showing that night - there could be more AD in Philly! (Which means, I won't have to travel 8 hours just to go see them play! LOL)

Airiel Down's Official Website
Silhouette Music Video
Air Video (one of my all time faves)
Quick Video

No comments:

Post a Comment