Monday, July 19, 2010

Tony Lucca


I first discovered Tony on the new Mickey Mouse Club (MMC), which I'm sure haunts him to this day. He has changed quite a bit from his MMC years. He's in the singer/songwriter category and he's amazing. He's got such a soulful, pure voice that you just don't find out on the radio these days. He plays at small venues, such as the Tin Angel and World Cafe Live in Philly. He recently released a new cd called Rendezvous With the Angels on July 13, 2010. It's a great cd that has continued to play in my car since I bought it last week. Here's a link to his homepage, if you want to check him out and find out more information about him (http://www.tonylucca.com/). He'll be in Philly at the Tin Angel on Friday, August 20. I probably won't be attending that show, since that's the same day as my mom's birthday, but I'm going to try and make it to his show in Easton, MD the next night. Here's a couple of links to some videos of Tony showing off his skills.

Melancholy Collar
Pretty Things
Foxy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment