Monday, February 13, 2012

Whitney Houston


On Saturday, February 11th, 2012 the music world lost another beautiful voice when Whitney Houston passed away at the young age of 48. Like so many, she unfortunately had a problem with drugs and alcohol in the later years of her life, which caused a lot of people to forget about the incredible talent she had. I'm sure I speak for all of the music lovers out there, when I say that I'm going to try and remember her for all of the music she brought to this world. As a child of the 80's and 90's, I have many favorite Whitney Houston songs, and I can remember lots of memories from my childhood thanks to Whitney. It's a shame that so many wonderful musicians are taken from our world way too early, but at least they leave their memory behind with all of their music. To pay tribute, I have come up with my top 25 favorite Whitney Houston songs along with a video to go along with each song. Enjoy!


All At Once
Could I Have This Kiss Forever
Didn't We Almost Have It All
Exhale - Shoop Shoop
Greatest Love Of All
Heartbreak Hotel
How Will I Know
I Have Nothing
I Learned From The Best
I Wanna Dance With Somebody
I Will Always Love You
I'm Your Baby Tonight
It's Not Right But It's Okay
Love Is A Contact Sport
Love Will Save The Day
My Love Is Your Love
One Moment In Time
Run To You
Saving All My Love For You
So Emotional
The Star Spangled Banner
Try It On My Own
When You Believe
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Why Does It Hurt So Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment