Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 100 Love Songs


A year ago today I posted an Anti-Valentine's Day Playlist. Needless to say, there was a reason for that topic. One year later, I'm lucky enough to say I don't need that playlist anymore, so I decided to come up with my top 100 favorite love songs for those of us enjoying this Valentine's Day.

Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Alicia Keys - No One
Alicia Keys - Unbreakable
All 4 One - So In Love
Anita Baker - Sweet Love
Babyface w/Mariah Carey - Everytime I Close My Eyes
Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart
Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love
The Beatles - All You Need is Love
Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You
Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
Brad Paisley - Little Moments
Brandi Carlile - The Story
Brian McKnight - Back at One
Britney Spears - When Your Eyes Say It
Bruno Mars - Marry You
Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts
Chicago - Glory of Love
Christina Aguilera - Love Will Find a Way
Ciara w/Justin Timberlake - Love Sex Magic
The Clarks - Love is What You Need
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
Color Me Badd - All For Love
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
The Cure - Lovesong
Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
The Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive
Elton John - Your Song
Elvis Presley - I Can't Help Falling in Love With You
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Faith Hill - The Way You Love Me
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Grand Funk - Some Kind of Wonderful
Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck With You
India.arie - Truth
Jack Johnson - Better Together
Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher
James Taylor - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Jason Mraz w/Colbie Caillat - Lucky
Jennifer Lopez - I'm Glad
Jessica Simpson - With You
Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong
John Mayer - Your Body is a Wonderland
John Stamos - Forever
Jon B. w/Babyface - Someone To Love
Journey - Open Arms
Kate Voegele - Enough For Always
Katharine McPhee - Love Story
Ken Oak Band (Oak & Gorski) - Slow Dance
Lady Antebellum - Our Kind Of Love
LeAnn Rimes - But I Do Love You
Lelia Broussard - He Makes Me Smile
Lifehouse - You And Me
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Head To Toe
Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You
Mariah Carey - When I Saw You
Mariah Carey w/Joe & 98 Degrees - Thank God I Found You
Martina McBride - I Love You
Martina McBride - My Valentine
Mary J. Blige - Real Love
Matt Morris - Live Forever
Matt Nathanson - Wedding Dress
Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Miranda Lambert - Love Song
Monica - Angel of Mine
'NSync - This I Promise You
'NSync - (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You
Natasha Bedingfield w/Sean Kingston - Love Like This
Ne-Yo - Because of You
New Edition - I'm Still In Love With You
NKOTB - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
Plain White T's - 1, 2, 3, 4
Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu
Rascal Flatts - Waiting All My Life
Ray LaMontagne - You Are The Best Thing
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Selena - Dreaming of You
Shania Twain - You're Still The One
Shania Twain - Forever and for Always
Shania Twain - When You Kiss Me
Stacey Q - Two of Hearts
Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Steel Magnolia - Keep On Lovin' You
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
Sugarland - Just Might (Make Me Believe)
The Temptations - My Girl
Toni Braxton - I Love Me Some Him
Tony Lucca - She's True
Train - Marry Me
V V Brown - L.O.V.E.
Whitney Houston - My Love is Your Love
98 Degrees - I Do Cherish You
98 Degrees - My Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment