Monday, September 20, 2010

Quest For Glory Tour






I went to the Quest for Glory Tour on Friday, September 10, 2010 at The Tin Angel. It featured three fantastic female musicians: Bess Rogers, Lelia Broussard, and Allison Weiss. I had seen Bess and Lelia before, but had not seen Allison. As usual, I did download some of her songs beforehand. All three of the ladies were not only extremely talented musically, but they were hilarious, too. You can tell they are all very close friends and the feed off of each other perfectly. I'm not sure if I have ever laughed so hard at a show. They also helped out on harmonies for each other's songs, which I always love to hear. I actually think they would make an awesome all girl group. :-) Each one of them has something different to offer, so all together, they put on a great show. During the show, each audience member fills out an application in order to be knighted at the end of the show. So, at the end of the show, the ladies randomly choose an application and that person comes on stage and is knighted. I thought it was a very cool way to keep the audience involved in the show. After the show, the ladies all hung around and chatted with people, signed autographs, and took pictures with fans. They were absolutely sweethearts and I will definitely be catching each one of them when they're touring locally...and you should, too! :-) I included some pictures from that night. If you want to know anything else about them or download some tunes, I'm sure you can find their music through a quick search on iTunes or Google or you can search for them on Facebook (each of them are on there).

No comments:

Post a Comment