Sunday, May 1, 2011

Work Out Playlist


Now that the weather's getting nicer out and everyone's got summer on the brain, I thought I'd post a work out playlist that I compiled from my own music library. I'm sure there are even more songs out there that are great to work out to, so feel free to comment and share other great work out songs. :-) If you're like me, a great work out playlist makes it a little more tolerable to exercise and gets you motivated, too. For almost all of the songs, I included a link to a YouTube video with the song (some of which are the official videos).

Airiel Down - Quick
Airiel Down - Carousel
Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
Black Eyed Peas - Anxiety
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Britney Spears - Boom Boom
Cajmere - Perculator
Christina Aguilera - Woohoo
Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Common - I Have A Dream
Cupid - 369
DJ Khaled - We Taking Over
DJ Khaled - She's Fine
DJ LAZ - Move Shake Drop - Remix
Eminem - Not Afraid
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Eve - Tambourine
Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care (Single Version)
Fefe Dobson - Watch Me Move
Fergie - Get Your Hands Up
Fergie - Wake Up
Flo Rida - Right Round
Fort Minor - Remember the Name
House of Pain - Jump Around
James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing
Janet Jackson - Black Cat
Jay-Z - Run This Town
Jennifer Lopez - Get Right
Kanye West - Stronger
Kelly Clarkson - Whyyawannabringmedown
Kelly Clarkson - Walk Away
Kelly Clarkson - One Minute
Kristinia DeBarge - Goodbye
Linkin Park - Don't Stay
Maroon 5 - Little Of Your Time
Maroon 5 - Can't Stop
Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall
Miranda Lambert - Getting Ready
Missy Elliott - Shake Your Pom Pom
Missy Elliott - Work It
Muse - Uprising
Nelly - Warrior
Nelly Furtado - Maneater
No Doubt - You Can Do It
The Offspring - Come Out and Play
Outkast - Bombs Over Bagdad
P!nk - Bad Influence
P!nk - So What
P!nk - Raise Your Glass
P!nk - U & UR Hand
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Paramore - Ignorance
Petey Pablo - Vibrate
Petey Pablo - Show Me The Money
Pharrell - Move
Pitbull - Shut It Down
The Pussycat Dolls - Whatcha Think About That
The Pussycat Dolls - I Don't Need A Man
The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
The Pussycat Dolls - Wait A Minute
Queen Latifah - Champion
Reba McEntire - Turn On The Radio
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground
Rihanna - SOS
Rihanna - Breakin' Dishes
Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive
Rihanna - Disturbia
Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Rihanna & Jeezy - Hard
Rob Base - It Takes Two
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Ain't Nothing Wrong With That
Salt 'N Pepa - None of Your Business
September - Cry For You
Simple Plan - Shut Up
Sly & The Family Stone - Dance to the Music
T-Pain - Church
T.I. - Bring Em Out
Timbaland - We Belong To The Music
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
V V Brown - Crying Blood
Vita Chambers - Get Out My Head
Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow
Young Leek - Jiggle It
50 Cent - Till I Collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment